|Location / Region:||
Excellent Oppurtunity for AWS DevOps Engineers – UK Wide!
All Candidates are invited: SC Cleared OR Eligible for SC Clearance OR Valid UK Work Visa till 2022 or beyond.
Our client is a leading global player delivering digital transformation services and software for large public and private enterprises. This is an excellent opportunity for a AWS DevOps Engineer looking to be part of a team that prides itself on modern DevOps practices and toolchain.
- AWS technologies (eg EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS).
- Good Experience with CI/CD Practices and Toolchain
- Provisioning infrastructure using Terraform, VMs with tools such as Vagrant
- Containerisation experience using Docker and Kubernetes
- Automation experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- Knowledge of Jenkins and pipeline using groovy script
- Experience administrating version control systems such as GIT and SVN.
- Strong Scripting (eg Shell, Python, Ruby, Perl, JAVA) and automation skills.
- Experience with monitoring tools (eg Nagios).
- Windows and Linux system administration.
- Any OO Programming skills (Java or C#) – Preferred
- Basic DB administration experience (Oracle, SQL Server).
- Understanding of network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies.