Do you want to work for a company, that wants a world where people have the freedom to live life to the full, in a place of their choice? Then Tunstall is for you!
Tunstall was the first to develop alarm systems for older people and has continued to lead the market ever since. With a team of almost 3,000 employees operating in 17 countries across the world, Tunstall works with health professionals and social care providers daily, to provide support to help manage long term health conditions and provide person-centred care.
Tunstall has pioneered the use of technology to enable independent living, supporting more than five million people and their families across the world. Through our regional response centres this enables us to develop digital solutions that enhance independent living and improve efficiencies in clinical care.
Position: Account Manager
Location: Home Based – to cover the North West, Wales and Northern Ireland
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum (OTE up to £50K)
Benefits: Home-Based, Company Car / Car Allowance, Bonus OTE, Single Medical Insurance (optional), Up to 9% combined pension contribution, 25 days holidays + bank holidays, Free eye tests, Retails discounts.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us at Tunstall as an Account Manager to cover the North West, Wales and Northern Ireland. We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to play a critical role in developing and maintaining relationships with new and established accounts.
The Account Manager is a crucial position that affects every level of the organisation and will work across a matrix sales structure collaborating with multiple stakeholders. You will be on the frontlines of relationship and account management, and you must own the success of our clients; ultimately, you will be responsible for achieving or exceeding sales revenue quota within your region.
– Build strong, long-term partnerships with prospective and existing accounts and achieve the customer business and technical objectives and develop innovative solutions for their connected care and health needs.
– Proactively communicate with Management and Operational levels of customer organisations on a regular basis; maintain and develop new business relationships through face to face meetings with relevant stakeholders to propose expansion and integration of our growing solutions portfolio.
– Develop, communicate and implement sales plans for the region with short-term objectives, accurate sales forecasting and long-term goals along with clearly defined steps to achieve or exceed quota.
– Assess, clarify and validate customer requirements, needs and goals on a consistent basis, working in partnership with the regional business development team. Provide direction and coordination for multiple internal departments and teams and ensure effective communication on all elements to ensure account meets KPIs.
– Ensure a dedicated customer interface for all sales matters, represent the company in all programme related business and contractual discussions with the customer. Respond to non-technical customer enquiries, such as solution and product information, pricing, maintenance and billing questions.
– Record all customer account information in the CRM, including opportunities, commitments, meaningful conversations, customer visits or sales calls, and communicate leads to relevant colleagues.
– Liaise with service delivery and development colleagues to support customer onboarding, launches and new initiatives; support programme implementation, defined projects with the PMO team and technical reviews with customers, coordinate the generation of regular programme updates for both customer and internal management.
– Attend and contribute to company sales meetings, training sessions and conferences and trade shows; continue to grow knowledge of the connected care and health market, company solutions and competitor analysis.
– Monitor sales performance metrics on a regular basis; prepare and provide monthly, quarterly and annual account reports and forecasts to management.
– Proven sales experience as an Account Manager or Key Account Manager within public sector organisations, and their independent sector and charitable sector partners, across the Housing, Health and Social Care markets.
– Significant experience of developing and concluding multiple sales of various types and values, successfully managing multiple customer relationships through the process.
– Significant experience of developing and concluding high value, long term contracts with both capital sale and revenue based financial models.
– Leadership skills with an empathetic and proactive approach.
– Excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building productive client relationships at executive, management and operational levels.
– Experienced in building wide networks of contacts and stakeholders, and growing a portfolio of solutions into new areas of customer businesses.
– Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple moving parts and accounts simultaneously, capable of articulating and simplifying complex needs into simple solutions.
– A fast learner that can hit the ground running and learn the application of our solutions and products to meet customer needs.
– An ‘outside the box’ thinker with proven experience developing creative solutions to clients’ out of the ordinary problems.
– Hands on experience with CRM software and account management systems with an understanding of sales performance metrics.
– Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude.
– Proficiency using various Microsoft Office tools and other systems.
– Willingness to travel within UK&I as needed.
You may have experience of the following: Account Manager, Customer Service, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Representative, Telesales, New Business, Sales support etc.